- Creative Inspiration- Who we’re becoming isn’t who we are now....
- Courageous Leadership- Taking responsibility, moving things forward and growing are all attributes of the courageous leaders we aspire to be...
- Loving Accountability- We believing in being the most encouraging church we can be, while also embracing the gift of accountability. We love people enough to speak light in the spaces darkness has crept in.....
- Intentional Pursuit- One of our strongest desires is to have a reason behind our rhythms. The why behind the what,....
- Sacrificial Passion- Serving, Giving and Going all require different levels of sacrifice. Working our faith muscles in these areas is something that makes Revive Church a reality.
We believe… the Bible is completely inspired by God, and serves as our authoritative guide for faith and practice.
(2 Timothy 3:15-17; 1 Thessalonians 2:13; 2 Peter 1:21)
We believe… there is only One True God, known as the Father, Jesus Christ the Son, and Holy Spirit. (Deuteronomy 6:4; Matthew 28:19; 2 Corinthians 13:14; John 14:16-17)
We believe… as God’s Son, Jesus is both completely man and completely God. (Matthew 1:23; Hebrews 7:26; 1 Corinthians 15:3; Matthew 28:6; Acts 1:11)
We believe.... humanity’s sin has separated it from God, and the only way to restore the relationship is forgiveness offered through Jesus Christ, making us right before God and leading us on a life-long path to God. (Romans 5:12-19; Luke 24:47; Titus 3:5-7)
We believe… there are two ways from the bible that show our commitment to Christ that we should absolutely follow:
Water Baptism after Salvation (Mark 16:16; Acts 10:47,48)
Participating in Holy Communion (1 Corinthians 11:26)
We believe… the Baptism in the Holy Spirit is a free gift for all believers that will give them strength to live life as a witness of Jesus Christ. (Acts 1:8; 2:4; 19:1-7)
We believe… there is one Holy Universal Church that has a mission to evangelize the world, disciple followers of Christ, worship God, and provide Christlike works of compassion to all. (Mark 16:15, 16; 1 Corinthians 12:13; Ephesians 4:11-16; James 1:27)
We believe… Jesus will return, judge the world, and begin a time of eternal relationship with those who follow Him and eternal separation from those who choose not to follow. (1 Thessalonians 4:16,17; Revelation 20:11-13; 2 Peter 3:13)